Very Rev. Fr. Prof. Remy N Onyewuenyi, CSSp, Ph.D.
B.D. Theology (Urban University, Rome, 1973); B.A. (Hons) Geography and Sociology, (National University of Ireland, Cork, 1979); M.A. (Hons) Geography (University of Ottawa, Canada, 1981); Ph. D. Geography (University of Ottawa, Canada, 1990); Post Graduate Certificate in Formation, Mission and Spirituality (SIST, Attakwu, Enugu, 1999); Post Graduate Certificate (Ongoing Formation of Formators), Brottier Centre for Mission & Spirituality, SIST, Attakwu, Enugu, 2003; Certification in Information Communication Technology (EBSCO Technologies, 2009).
Very Rev. Fr. Arc. Prof. Peter C. Agbonome, CSSp, ARCON, mnia, mnes, m-aarches
B.Sc. Arch (UNN, 1991); M.Sc. Arch (UNN, 1994); B.A. Religion (UNN, 1997); M.A. Theology (Duquesne, USA, 1999); Ph. D. Arch (UNN, 2012).
Sir Patrick C. Ezeonwuka (KSJI)
B.A. (Hons) Education/English (UNN, 1977)
Rev. Fr. Cyril Anene, CSSp.
OND Accountancy (IMT Enugu, 1973); ACCA (London School of Accountancy, 1976); Diploma in Philosophy (SSPh, Isienu-Nsukka, 1986); Diploma in Theology (SIST, Attakwu Enugu, 1992); M.A. Theology (Duquesne University, USA, 1992).
Mr. Atkinson Ike Madukwe
Acting University Librarian
TRCN (Fed. College of Education [Technical] Umunze, 2015); B.LIS (Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, 2015)
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES (BOT)
MEMBERS OF THE GOVERNING COUNCIL
1) Sir Dr. Patrick Sule Ugboma – Chairman/Pro Chancellor
2) Very Rev Fr Prof Remy N Onyewuenyi C.S.Sp – Vice-Chancellor
3) Arc. Prof. Peter C. Agbonome (Adj. DVC)
4) Sir Patrick C. Ezeonwuka KSJI – Registrar/Secretary to Council
5) Dr. Martin Ezeamama – Senate Representative
6) Dr. Chinyere C Ndeche, OFS – Convocation Representative
7) Engr. Ide Ifeanyi Okechukwu – Host Community Representative
8) Proprietors’ Nominees (2)
9) National Universities Commission Representative
10) Abia State Ministry Of Education Representative
MEMBERS OF SENATE
Rev Fr Dr Clement Onwunata CSSp